top of page
  • Writer's pictureforsinglemoms

Three Documents Your 18 Year-old Needs to Sign

Your child turns 18 but you're still paying for his/her college, living expenses, medical bills, etc., However, if there is a medical emergency that involves your child, the hospital may very well refuse to tell you anything about his/her condition or make any decisions regarding care, even though they will hold you responsible for the hospital bill.

These 3 documents will make sure that you can step in to help your child at those critical moments when they cannot speak or act for themselves. Please take time to read and act on these- I've heard too many nightmare stories from parents who were caught without these documents in place.

Read this attachment to learn about the 3 documents you need to get in place for your child before they head off to college. Click here.

~Elizabeth Hartley, Scholarship Gold

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page